Book Now

Find out more about this treatment and book appointments here.

Book an appointment

Contact Form

Read Our Blogs

Find out more about our treatments here.

Blogs

Mercury and Metal Free Dentistry

We are commited to removing toxic materials such as mercury and using safe non-metal alternatives.

Mercury Free Dentistry and Toxin Removal

As holistic dentists, we are staunchly opposed to placing any toxic material into the body. Although many materials contain some level of toxicity, the worst metal still used by dentists today is a ‘mercury amalgam.’  Used as a dental treatment for over 200 years, amalgams are often made up of 50% mercury and 50% Silver, although some manufacturers will substitute silver for tin or copper.

We’ve been actively removing mercury from patients for over 18 years, and the results we have seen are amazing. Once we have removed the toxic metal from the mouth, our experienced holistic dentists will replace the amalgam with a non-metal alternative. Mercury amalgams can often cause chronic pain.

Toxic Metal Removal: Mercury Amalgam

 

Mercury has been scientifically proven to be toxic to the central and peripheral nervous systems. As a Mercury amalgam is fitted, the metal will stay in place and as a patient eats food, drinks, hot drinks and brushes their teeth, the mercury will leak, causing considerable damage.

 

Removing mercury from the mouth can be a long process, so we will often recommend patients go through a V-Tox Therapy treatment to help prepare the patient for the removal. The V-Tox treatment will also remove the residual toxins from the patient.

Symptoms of Mercury Exposure:

  • Weakness or fatigue
  • Loss of appetite
  • Loss of hearing
  • Changes to skin
  • Headaches
  • Difficulty breathing
  • Weakened immune system
  • Depression and anxiety
  • Cardiovascular issues
  • Weight loss

Testimonial

“I had a multitude of psychological and physical symptoms. After removing the mercury and and infections safely, I experienced a quick and long lasting recovery.” Michele P.